Al Shindagha Museum is committed to meeting customer satisfaction and promoting secure modes of business transaction with its customers. The obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers visiting our websites is of utmost importance to Al Shindagha Museum.
- Collect personal information for the purpose of responding to a user's request or input, or to complete an online transaction. If a user chooses to provide Al Shindagha Museum with personal information, such as sending an e-mail to any Al Shindagha Museum employee or by filling out and submitting an online form located on the Al Shindagha Museum website, Al Shindagha Museum may use that information to respond to the user's message and to assist in obtaining information the user may have requested. Al Shindagha Museum will not share other/s in the e-mail addresses submitted by a user through the Al Shindagha Museum website.
- Provide electronic transaction capabilities, should a user provide any personal information and/or payment information while using the Al Shindagha Museum website. Such information may be collected, processed and disclosed to external Dubai Government departments to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for activities such as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.
- Collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally. The following information about your visit will be collected:
- The Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access the Al Shindagha Museum website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Al Shindagha Museum website
- The date and time of the visit
- The pages visited
Transaction Security: Al Shindagha Museum has secure mechanisms to protect information provided to it by its customers. Al Shindagha Museum uses state of the art encryption techniques to protect all information identified as sensitive, or any other data that is required to be secured to meet Dubai’s federal or local government regulations.
Right to review, amend or correct personal details: any user supplying us with his/her personal details is entitled to review them, or you can request modifying your personal information by sending an online message to email@example.com